Peter and the Starcatcher
November 2-3, 2019
PETER AND THE STARCATCHER CHARACTERS
The Creative Team
Director: Mr. Strait
Stage Manager: Mya Robinson
Assistant Stage Manager: Chloe Spitsnogle
Student Tech Director/Set Design: Duncan Law
Prop Master: Jaylin Davis
Costume Designers: Taryn McSorly
Light Designers: Duncan Law
Sound Designer/Technician: Logan Cornelison
Publicity: Jade Shrier
Crew: Shaylee Sanders, Alecia Claar, Sydney Luddick, Erica May,
IF INTERESTED IN DOING ANY TECH,
Audition Quick Tips and Need to Knows
1. Give it a try, even if you think you're not ready, experience helps.
2. You are to prepare a 45-75 second monologue. You can also prepare about 30-45 seconds of singing without music (optional but recommended for show, there are six songs)
What is a monologue? A monologue is a section of dialogue where only one character is speaking for an extended time. For auditions they must be from a play.
3. Come to the workshop on Thursday, August 29.
4. Fill out the Audition Form, link above.
5. Come to auditions.
6. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask, a lot of this will be new for people this year.
Order yourself a poster from the show.
11x17 Standard of the Peter Poster $10.
14x22 Broadway No Border $20
18x24 Broadway with border $20
If you order in advance of the show or purchase the night of, the cast can sign and you get desserts after the show.
Custom posters can be made off of selected photos after the completion of the show. If interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.